clothes

New In Needs - New Look

15:38

So, I was browsing the New In pages on New Look the other day, and decided to post my current wishlist. I normally hate buying clothes, mainly because I feel that high street stores very rarely have products that suit my shape or my style. But, as of late, I'm trying to push myself to actually treat myself every now and again whilst being pushed out of my comfort zone. I spend far too much time worrying about how bad certain parts of me look, rather than just focusing on the presence of the whole. So, I think a bit of a wardrobe overhaul is needed..


I hope you like this post. Are there any New Ins that are on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. brown shoes and white bag look so amazing, are on my wishlist too! :)
    i am so happy that i found your blog - love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There's a white version of the brown shoes, too, and I can just imagine them going so well with the bag!
      And thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Love the shell pink lace up eyelet wrap top, the stone crochet twist lock clutch and the rust skater skirt, they're my favourites of this post. Great picks!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you sharing, great post.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Like us on Facebook